- In order to communicate with you, it is necessary for thebeveridgeparkhotelto store contact details on record when contacting or booking with us, Marketing can be opted out of.
2. Collection of Personal Information
- We collect information from you when you booka room on thebeveridgeparkhotel.co.uk. We also can collect data a user; responds to a survey, fills out a form for pre/post sales assistance, or your use of social media. thebeveridgeparkhotel is a Hotel.
3. Use of Personal Information
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred outside of our group company, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in below:
- 1 To process bookings
Your information is used to provide our serviceas well as to conduct business transactions such as billing.
- 2 To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your pre/post sales requests.
- 3To send periodic emails
In addition, we may send you periodic company newsletters, sporadic updates on events.
4. Processing of Data and Consent
- We will process your data for the purpose of performance of our contract with you or the legitimate interest of our business. In other cases, we will request your consent for the processing of the personal data you may submit. Your refusal to provide personal data to us hinder us from fulfilling your booking. Also, if you deny or withdraw your consent to use personal data or opt out of receiving information about thebeveridgeparkhotelproducts and services this may result in you not being made aware of sales promotions, periodic company newsletters, new service updates.
6. Use of application logs for diagnostics or to gather statistical information
- Our servers automatically record information (“Application Log Data”) created by your use of our services. Application Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We use this information to diagnose and improve our services. Except as stated in section 8 (Data Retention), we will either delete the Application Log Data or remove any account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 12 months.
7. Sharing of Information and Transfers of Data
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to outside parties.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our rights, property, or safety. It is our policy to notify customers of requests for their data from law enforcement unless we are prohibited from doing so by statute or court order. Law enforcement officials who believe that notification would jeopardise an investigation should obtain an appropriate court order or other process that specifically precludes member notification.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who may take over the operation of our website or business or who may purchase any or all of our assets, including your personal information. We will contact you using the details you provide if there is any change in the person controlling your information.
8. Data retention
- The personal information we collect is retained for no longer than necessary to fulfil the stated purposes in section 2 above or for a period specifically required by law or regulation that thebeveridgeparkhotelis obligated to follow.
- Even if you request deletion or erasure of your data, we may retain your personal data to the extent necessary and for so long as necessary for our legitimate business interests or performance of contractual obligations.
- After the retention period is over, thebeveridgeparkhotelsecurely disposes or anonymises your personal information in order to prevent loss, theft, misuse, or unauthorised access.
9. Opting out; withdrawing consent
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future periodic emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- If thebeveridgeparkhotelis processing your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at one of the addresses shown below.
10. Access to your personal data
- You are responsible for providing thebeveridgeparkhotelwith true, accurate, current and complete personal information. You are also responsible to maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You have the right to access and modify your personal data stored on thebeveridgeparkhotel You can request to access or modify your personal information by logging into your customer control panel. We may require you to provide identification in order to verify the authenticity as the data subject.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future services.
11. How we protect your information
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted in an encrypted format via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- After a transaction, your transaction‐related information will be kept on file to meet audit requirements and facilitate renewals.
- thebeveridgeparkhoteluses a reputable third party to process credit card payments and needs to provide credit card numbers and identifying financial data directly to the third party credit card processor. Such information is shared securely.
12. Follow relevant laws
- thebeveridgeparkhotelcommits itself to protect the personal information submitted by applicants and subscribers for its public certification services. thebeveridgeparkhotel declares to fully respect all rights established and laid out in European laws and operates within the limits of the: European Directive 95/46 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
13. Your rights In compliance with the European Union rules on privacy
- you have the following rights established by law:
- You have the right to review your personal data that thebeveridgeparkhotelholds and check it for accuracy.
- You have the right to correct data in the case that errors may be found in our records.
- You have the right to request that any of your personal data be erased. i.e. right to be forgotten.
- You have the right to obtain and reuse use your personal data for your own purposes.
- You have the right to request that Hosting UK restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
15. Contact Us